Positive feedback

Home Forums Suggestions & Feedback Positive feedback

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Christine

Hello!

Just wanted to post about two positive things that occurred last week. We just started school after Labor Day and so last week was the first week I started really getting into the curriculum. Last Monday, (the first day I dove in) I heard two very motivating things. The first one was from a couple of students, who after we finished doing PQA asked, “Can we do this everyday? It was fun and I understood a lot!” That was awesome for me! Later that same day, during another period, I had another Spanish teacher walk into my room while I was doing PQA. She was working on a computer and later asked, “Was that your Spanish 3 class?” She couldn’t believe how well the students were doing answering questions in Spanish!
    My students all loved the song competition this week as well! I’m enjoying the curriculum. Hope everyone else has had a good start to the year!

#249 Reply

Scott
    Keymaster

Christine, that’s GREAT to hear! I’m glad your students are enjoying it and learning at the same time!

Scott

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Positive feedback
Your information: