teacher's manual

Home Forums Errors & Corrections teacher's manual

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jenell

I have found several mistakes in the teacher’s manual:
    page 3: there should be a comma after body parts on Week 4
    page 4: under CUSTOMIZABE… the end of the first line should have meant instead of mean; under TEACHERS’ MANUAL: 3rd paragraph, 2nd line should say “so that your lesson plans are…” instead of you’re
    page 6: 2nd line: invented by Blaine instead on intented
    page 9: under WHAT, NO THEMES?: 2nd paragraph, 4th line: “included: sports & activities…” instead of includes
    page 11: 2nd line: should be “to bring the story to life.” instead of live.
    page 32: under song competition: 3rd paragraph: “Have each team stand…” instead of teams
    page 40: under Para empezar, end of 2nd paragraph: should be “Who went to see? “Did Michael see?” without the & in both of the questions
    page 43: under Practica: 3rd paragraph: “Hoy es el ” shouldn’t have the & in there
    page 44: 2nd paragrapph: “trick is to untie the knot” not “know”; under Conversacion: 6th line: should be incorporate instead of incorporates; then the 11th line should be discuss instead of discus
    page 49: 2nd line: shouldn’t that be Para Empezar paper instead of Para Terminar?
    page 51: under Para empezar, end of 2nd paragraph: should be “Who went to see? “Did Michael see?” without the & in both of the questions
    page 53: title should say PRÁCTICA

#245 Reply

Scott
    Keymaster

Hi, Jenell!

Thanks for the corrections! I’ve fixed them all and reuploaded. The & you were seeing in some of the sections were supposed to be ellipses (…). Not sure why you were showing &. My file doesn’t show &, but the correct ellipses. Can you verify if the new file also shows correctly for you?

Thanks!

Scott

#250 Reply

Jenell

I’m still getting the & sign and on page 53 PRÁCTICA looks like PR¡CTICA on my copy. I noticed that same thing with the “Practica” on some of the power point slides when I did some cropping, but they turned out OK when I was done!

#252 Reply

Scott
    Keymaster

I don’t see this on my version. Anyone else seeing it? I’m wondering if it’s a coding issue with an older computer reading the computer codes for the letters/characters wrong.

Is your Adobe Reader up-to-date to the most recent version? It’s free at adobe.com.

Scott

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: teacher's manual
Your information: